- We are in need of ushers for Sunday mornings! Ushers are important to help visitors feel welcome, as well as receiving the offering and facilitating communion. Commitment can range from as little as once/month to every Sunday. Training will be provided. Ushering is a great way to serve others and the church! Sign up right now is for the next 3 months June to August. Currently, we have 1/8 spots filled. Please contact Mason if you would like more information or would like to sign up!
- Bottle Drive is back! It will take place on July 7th and we are going to do it a little differently this time. The fund collected will go towards the general Mission Fund. Stay tuned to find out the details or contact Mandy for more information.
- Next Food Bank group volunteering is Sat August 11th 9 am to 12 pm! Please contact Mason if you want more information or if you would like to sign up! www.edmontonsfoodbank.com
- 2 Short-Term Mission this summer:
- to Rae-Edzo (June 30th to July 10th). For more details, please contact Pastor Lum directly.
- to China (July 26th to August 6th). For more details, please contact Pastor Nie directly. Deadline is May 20th, 2018.
Announcement from The Children Ministry:
- Youth Internship Program available for Junior High students.
- Students of Preschool, Kindergarten and Grade 1-6 are welcome to join the “Game On” day camp. There is going to be a basketball camp as well as a special friend camp for children with Autism.