Announcement from The Church Council
- For offering and/or tithing, the finance department has set up an online giving system via Etransfer. Please be sure to include the offering number (if applicable) and category (Tithe, Thanksgiving, Faith, Theology Education, Mission, Flower, Building Maintenance, Others) in the “message” field, then email the E-transfer to email@example.com. Alternatively, church members may continue to mail their cheques with the offering number and category, and then send them directly to the church address listed below.
Announcement from The Faculty Committee
- We are planning to update our church’s system access which includes the security passcode, the keys to the lockers and various doors of the church, and the photocopier/printer access codes. If you currently have any of the items listed above, please contact the Faculty Committee before July 20th, 2020 to acquire the updated access. The existing access codes and keys will be decommissioned on July 20th, 2020 as well. Faculty Committee can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
English Congregation Announcement
- Online Bible Study every Thursday night at 7:30 p.m.
- FoodBank will continue to need volunteers at this time of physically-distancing. Pastor Lum can help you set up a time with FoodBank if you want to form a group to go help out. Note, a volunteering group is limited to no more than 4 people at a time.
- We have changed the format of our Prayer meeting. We are incorporating the Breakout function in Zoom which enables us to form multiple smaller prayer groups. Please come join us every Wednesday at 7:00 pm MDT.
– Prayer Room: 948-974-2989 ; Password: 282762
Here are some quick instructions:
Step 1: Sign up and Download Zoom at https://zoom.us/
Step 2: Log in to the Zoom using your credentials
Step 3: Join the meeting using meeting code and password
Announcement from The Children Ministry
- The Children’s Ministry of Edmonton Chinese Baptist Church is excited to introduce a “Concrete and Cranes” summer VBS day camp occurring on August 17-28! This year’s VBS camp will occur online through Zoom during the day with field trips in the afternoon occurring outside if the weather permits. For more information, you may contact Pastor Hanna, Karine (Camp Director), Felix (Worship and Recreation Coordinator), or Shevana (Field Trip Coordinator)
- Please register with this link: https://forms.gle/XGtppane5fTeND319