Announcement from The Church Council
- For offering and/or tithing, the finance department has set up an online giving system via Etransfer. Please be sure to include the offering number (if applicable) and category (Tithe, Thanksgiving, Faith, Theology Education, Mission, Flower, Building Maintenance, Others) in the “message” field, then email the E-transfer to email@example.com. Alternatively, church members may continue to mail their cheques with the offering number and category, and then send them directly to the church address listed below.
Announcement from The Membership Committee
- Rev. Edward To has accepted the position as our Cantonese Pastor. His starting date is July 1st, 2020.
English Congregation Announcement
- Online Bible Study every Thursday night at 7:30 p.m.
- FoodBank will continue to need volunteers at this time of physically-distancing. Pastor Lum can help you set up a time with FoodBank if you want to form a group to go help out. Note, a volunteering group is limited to no more than 4 people at a time.
- We have changed the format of our Prayer meeting. We are incorporating the Breakout function in Zoom which enables us to form multiple smaller prayer groups. Please come join us every Wednesday at 7:00 pm MDT.
– Prayer Room: 948-974-2989 ; Password: 282762
Here are some quick instructions:
Step 1: Sign up and Download Zoom at https://zoom.us/
Step 2: Log in to the Zoom using your credentials
Step 3: Join the meeting using meeting code and password