English Congregation Announcement
- Our first Joint Worship of 2022 is scheduled to be on January 30th – the Installation Service. Please note the joint worship service starts at 10:00 am that day!
- Prayer Halo time and Bible Studies will take place every Monday night at 7:00 pm.
– Prayer Room: 330-097-4663 ; Password: Christ
- Churchwide Zoom Prayer Meeting is on every Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
– Prayer Room: 948-974-2989 ; Password: 282762
Announcement from The Finance Department
- ECBC Finance Committee would like to email the official offering receipt for a Tax deduction (RECEIPT) to our brothers and sisters for 2021. Please be sure to sign up for an e-Tax Receipt at the church webpage by providing your personal information to ensure the information on the RECEIPT is correct. To sign up for the request, simply go to the Offering Information page. You may also find the page under the “Resources” Tab at the top. Please Complete the “ECBC e-Tax Receipt Registration” form on or before January 15, 2022. Please note the information provided is strictly confidential and is solely used to issue the RECEIPT.
- The 2021 church offering summary is available to be viewed on the same page, click on the “2021 Brothers and Sisters Total Offering Record” link and you will be able to view it.
- Paper RECEIPT for those who did not sign up for the above will be issued and can be picked up at our church office. RECEIPT will be mailed to those who live out of Edmonton. The date of the RECEIPT distribution will be announced in later days when our review of the offering is finalized. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the e-Tax receipt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.