English Congregation Announcement
- ECBC Finance Committee would like to email the official offering receipt for a Tax deduction (RECEIPT) to our brothers and sisters for 2022. Please be sure to sign up for an e-Tax Receipt at the church webpage by providing your personal information to ensure the information on the RECEIPT is correct. To sign up for the request, go to the Offering Information page. You may also find the page under the “Resources” tab. Please Complete the “ECBC e-Tax Receipt Registration” form on or before January 15, 2023. Please note the information collected is strictly confidential and is solely used to issue the RECEIPT.
- The Installation Joint Service next week will begin at 10:00 am in the sanctuary.
- ECBC is hosting a Chinese New Year lunch after the joint installation Service next week. We welcome brothers and sisters to invite new friends to participate. Lunch tickets are $10 per person, children under five are free, and the tickets can be purchased at the back of the sanctuary after the Cantonese worship service.
Cantonese Congregation Announcement
- We will be hosting a lunch celebration of the “Lantern Festival” after the worship service on February 5th at 1:00 pm. In addition to the lunch, there are booths set up with games for children, music, dance performance, and games as well. Let’s celebrate the Lantern Festival together, and we hope brothers and sisters can invite new friends to attend. Tickets must be purchased in advance, and they are $15.00 per person. We are offering Free admission for newcomers!
Human Resources Board Announcement
- We’ve started the job posting of hiring a full-time Office Administrator. Please refer to the wall bulletin outside the library or the website posting for more details. For anyone interested to apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and address it to Renata Szeto, Chairperson of the Human Resources Department.