Announcement from The Church Council
- In recent years, paperless becomes the trend in doing business, as a result, ECBC Finance Committee would like to email the official offering receipt for a Tax deduction (RECEIPT) to our brothers and sisters for 2020 and subsequent years. Please sign up for the request for an e-Tax Receipt at the church webpage by providing your personal information to ensure the information on the RECEIPT is correct. To sign up for the request, simply go to the Offering Information page. You may also find the page under the “Resources” Tab at the top. Please Complete the “ECBC e-Tax Receipt Registration” form on or before January 15, 2021. Please note the information provided is strictly confidential and is solely used to issue the RECEIPT.
- Last year the finance committee issued more than 200 tax receipts out. So far only 40 individuals (~20%) have completed the “ECBC e-Tax Receipt Registration” form.
- The 2020 church offering summary is available to be viewed on the Offering Information page as well. Just browse through “Resources”, select “Offering Information”, then click “2020 Brothers and Sisters Total Offering Record” and you will be able to view it. Should you have any inquiry, please contact Finance Committee Mr. Ho Fung, or email email@example.com
English Congregation Announcement
- Alberta declared a State of Public Health Emergency to protect the health care system from COVID-19. Here are the details regarding “Places of Worship” Provincewide Mandatory restriction – Effective Dec. 13
- Faith services are limited to 15% of fire code occupancy for in-person attendance.
- Physical distancing between households must be maintained.
- Mask use is mandatory.
- Faith leaders and other speakers can remove their masks while speaking if there is a distance of 2 metres. The mask must be put on again once finished speaking.
- Group performance activities, such as choir singing and playing music, are permitted if they are normal worship practices and not for the purpose of entertainment. Performers must wear masks at all times.
- Online Bible Study resumes this Thursday, January 7th, 2021, at 7:30 p.m.
- Zoom Prayer Meeting this week will be taking place on New Year’s Eve, December 31st at 8:00 pm. Be sure to set aside the time and come pray with us that evening.
– Prayer Room: 948-974-2989 ; Password: 282762
Here are some quick instructions:
Step 1: Sign up and Download Zoom at https://zoom.us/
Step 2: Log in to Zoom using your credentials
Step 3: Join the meeting using the meeting code and password