English Congregation Announcement
- Hope Mission was devastated by a fire in their warehouse on October 8th, all the collected items for winter along with their food trucks were destroyed in the fire. Therefore, we are planning to collect winter clothing such as toques, mitts, boots, socks, snow pants, sweaters, jackets, sleeping bags, etc. and send them to Hope Mission by 12/26. There are boxes in the sanctuary and the gym to collect these items. Please contact Katherine Wong, Cindy Li or Pastor Hanna to learn more. let us care for our community and extend the love of Christ this Christmas.
- ECBC Finance Committee would like to email the official offering receipt for a Tax deduction (RECEIPT) to our brothers and sisters for 2021. Please be sure to sign up for an e-Tax Receipt at the church webpage by providing your personal information to ensure the information on the RECEIPT is correct. To sign up for the request, simply go to the Offering Information page. You may also find the page under the “Resources” Tab at the top. Please Complete the “ECBC e-Tax Receipt Registration” form on or before January 15, 2022. Please note the information provided is strictly confidential and is solely used to issue the RECEIPT.
- If you are a student or staff member of any post-secondary institutions in Edmonton, (NAIT, NorQuest, MacEwan, UofA) you can contact Mel Chruikshank to join the email list / FB group to be notified of CNBC connected church activities. You will receive information about mission opportunities, support groups, student retreats, conferences etc. Mel would also share church events relating to collegiate students. There is also the opportunity to connect with other students via messenger groups that Mel sets up. If you are interested in joining a group or receiving information, please contact Mel Chruikshank,
Baptist Chaplain, University of Alberta, Office: Rm 169B HUB.
Phone: 780-235-8577, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prayer Halo time and Bible Studies will resume in January 2022.
- Churchwide Zoom Prayer Meeting is on every Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
– Prayer Room: 948-974-2989 ; Password: 282762