- The One Conference (formally known as Break Forth) is taking place Jan 17-18, 2020. Check out the official website at https://oneconferences.ca/
- The Prayer meeting will take place every Wednesday at 7:00 pm. We invite everyone to come and join us in prayer at our church!
- The Edmonton Foodbank is in desperate need of volunteers. The next group volunteering is scheduled for December 14th, please sign up with Mason if you want to participate. If you have been trained and have time to spare, please go to their website and sign up for a shift at any time. www.edmontonsfoodbank.com
- As we approach Christmas and the busiest season of the year, we are excited to announce our Christmas Celebration and Appreciation on Saturday, December 14 from 4 to 8 pm. The Children’s ministry is hosting a joyful night with food, songs, games, crafts, etc. Please save the date for a celebration of the unity we have in Christ Jesus.
- The next Special Membership Meeting is scheduled for December 8th, there is 1 voting item enlisted in this meeting. The approval of the 2020 Church Council nominations from the Nomination Committee
- English: Bianca Ho
- Cantonese: Grace Chan
- Trustee: Doris Choi
- The approval for the 2020 Church budget will be postponed to the January 2020 Special Membership Meeting.
- The Q/A session for the 2020 Church Budget will be postponed as well.