English Congregation Announcement
- If you are a student or staff member of any post-secondary institutions in Edmonton, (NAIT, NorQuest, MacEwan, UofA) you can contact Mel Chruikshank to join the email list / FB group to be notified of CNBC connected church activities. You will receive information about mission opportunities, support groups, student retreats, conferences etc. Mel would also share church events relating to collegiate students. There is also the opportunity to connect with other students via messenger groups that Mel sets up. If you are interested in joining a group or receiving information, please contact Mel Chruikshank,
Baptist Chaplain, University of Alberta, Office: Rm 169B HUB.
Phone: 780-235-8577, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ve moved our Bible Study time to Monday night at 7:00 pm, and then Prayer Halo time immediately afterwards. Feel free to join us on Zoom!
– Study Room: 762-765-1609 ; Password: Christ
- Churchwide Zoom Prayer Meeting is on every Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
– Prayer Room: 948-974-2989 ; Password: 282762
Announcement from The Church Council
- The next Special Membership Meeting is scheduled for November 28th at 1:30 pm (Zoom link to be sent by the Membership Committee). There are (so far) 4 voting items:
- The Church Council proposes to accept Nomination Committee’s recommendation to appoint the following candidates to be the 2022 Church Council member:
- a) Cantonese Congregation: Chris Or
- b) English Congregation: Bianca Ho
- c) Mandarin Congregation: Fanyu(Kimi) Meng
- d) Children Congregation: Cindy Li
- e) Finance Committee: Ho Fung
- The Church Council proposes to accept Nomination Committee’s recommendation to appoint Patrick Wong to be the Trustee Board member effective from Jan 1, 2022, to Dec 31, 2024. Zoe Miao to be the Human Resources Board member effective from July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2025.
- The Church Council proposes to accept the 2022 Church Budget.
- The Church Council proposes to accept the Theological Education Fund (TEF) and the Internship Program Guideline.
- The Church Council proposes to accept Isabella Wong as a new member of the English Pastoral Search Committee to replace Chris Truscott.