English Congregation Announcement
- Highway Clean-up is next Saturday, June 3rd, and it begins at 8 am. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Pastor Nie if you need more information about the event.
- We are hosting a summer outdoor event called “Awesome God” on July 8th, 2023 (Saturday). Please invite your friends and family to enjoy some great live gospel music and food trucks at the Queen Mary Park behind our church.
- We will be having a church-wide Love Feast on June 25th. We will be celebrating Joseph’s retirement on that day also. Please let Gary know if you are coming by June 11th so he can provide an attendee total for the organizer.
- We moved the Prayer Halo Time to Wednesday evening at 7:00 pm on Discord. please come and join us in fellowship and prayer.
Announcement from The Children’s Ministry
- “Twists & Turns” Summer VBS Day Camp is seeking volunteers. You can find the VBS 2023 Volunteer Form by clicking here. The deadline is July 17th. Please note, you must have completed grade 7 to qualify as a volunteer.
Announcement from The Church Council
- The Next Special Membership Meeting is scheduled for June 11th at 1:00 pm. This is an in-person meeting and there are (so far) 2 voting items listed:
- The Church Council proposes to accept the 2022 ECBC Financial Report.
- The Church Council proposes accepting the HR board’s recommendation to extend Rev. Edward To to full-time permanent status as the Cantonese Congregational Pastor.
- The Church Council has accepted the recommendation from the Pastoral Search Committee to propose an offer to Ryan Chau for the Full-time English Congregational Pastor position. A Special Membership Meeting will take place at a later time with regard to such a proposal for voting. We invite all church members to remember this voting item in their prayers.