English Congregation Announcement
- Good Friday Worship will be held at 11:00 am on April 7th (Friday) with the theme of “Sacrifice of Life”. This service will be led by the Cantonese Congregation. After the worship service that day, there will be a time of fasting and prayer together. We sincerely invite everyone to participate and remember the relationship of our Lord’s sacrifice.
- Easter joint worship will be held at 10:00 am on April 9th. Du Xiuqun and Huang Qihong of the Cantonese Congregation will be baptized on the same day.
- Our Children Ministry is looking for volunteers in various positions. To inquire for more information, please contact Cindy, Katherine, Maio Linig, Cristy or Pastor Hanna.
- Prayer item, Short-term Mission: Our Cantonese Congregation and CCM Canada are organizing a joint short-term mission trip in Costa Rica. The goal is to cooperate with the local Chinese church to carry out mission work in several cities in Costa Rica.
- Prayer Halo time will continue on Monday night at 7:00 pm on Discord.
Announcement from The Church Council
- We are currently hiring for a Janitorial position. Starting from April, the work will be 5 hours a week. If you are interested, please contact our office.
- Starting April 1st, 2023, all membership meetings will be held in person only. Zoom video conference and YouTube live broadcast links will no longer be provided. Also, all voting will be done in person; online voting is now suspended.
- Regarding “Active” and “Non-Active” membership status for Members only. As stated in our Church Constitution, “Any church member who has been absent from regular church service for six months or more…will be declared (as) a Non-Active member”, which “absent” may include those whose streams worship service online. Therefore, starting in the month of March, the Church Council is requesting each congregation to record attendance, in supporting the membership committee to determine the proper status of each member.