- SOUL Fellowship is having a fundraising auction today; to collect funds for both of our short-term missions. Please support them as much as you can!
- 2 Short-Term Mission opportunities this summer:
- to Rae-Edzo (June 30th to July 10th). For more details, please contact Pastor Lum directly.
- to China (July 26th to August 6th). For more details, please contact Pastor Nie directly. Deadline is May 20th, 2018.
- The Edmonton Foodbank is in desperate need of volunteers. The next group volunteer opportunity is May 26th, speak to Mason for more details. Or if you have been trained and have time to spare, please go to their website and sign up for a shift. www.edmontonsfoodbank.com
Announcement from Church Council:
- Church Council has set up an ECBC Staff Retirement Committee and will organize the retirement event for our senior Pastor Rev Ng. Members are Bernadette Chan, Ivy Fong, Mandy Hong and Ge Hong Wang. Please continue to pray for the committee.
- Date: is Saturday, June 16th, 2018, 10:30 to 11;30 a.m. followed by lunch at ECBC. Sign up sheet is now in the front foyer area.
- Church Council has accepted the recommendation of the HR Board, to modify the current pastoral employment of Pastor Hanna into a full-time position for the Children Ministry. This proposal will be a voting item in the June 17th Special Membership Meeting, which will take place immediately after the 11:00am worship service.
Announcement from the Children Ministry:
- Children Ministry will start the 2018 recruitment and interview process for two VBS positions. Please contact Children Pastor Mrs. Ng or VBS recruiter Bernadette Chan for further details or resumes submission.
- Youth Internship Program available for Junior High students.
- Students of Preschool, Kindergarten and Grade 1-6 are welcome to join the “Game On” day camp. There is going to be a basketball camp as well as a special friend camp for children with Autism.