English Congregation Announcement
- Love Feast is next week, November 27th, 2022. Please be sure to set the time aside, attend whenever possible, and invite your friends and family to join us for lunch next week!
- The Christmas Joint Worship is scheduled for December 25th (11:00 am-12:30 pm) and there will be a Christmas lunch gathering afterwards. More details to come.
- Online Bible Study (The Book of Romans) will occur every Monday at 7:00 pm, then immediately followed by the Prayer Halo time at 8:00 pm.
– Prayer Room: 330-097-4663 ; Password: Christ
- Churchwide Zoom Prayer Meeting is on every Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
– Prayer Room: 948-974-2989 ; Password: 282762
The Children Ministry Announcement
- The Children Ministry is hosting a Christmas Celebration on Saturday, December 3rd, from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm. This event includes games, crafts, dinner and movie viewing. We welcome all parents to bring their children to attend and would love to see new friends join this celebration. The dinner ticket is $5.00 per person.
- Please contact Pastor Hanna, Cindy, or Cristy to register and/or for more information. The deadline is November 27th, 2022.
Announcement from The Church Council
- The next Special Membership Meeting is scheduled for December 11th at 1:30 pm (Zoom link to be sent by the Membership Committee). There are (so far) 4 voting items:
- The Church Council proposes to accept Nomination Committee’s recommendation to appoint the following candidates to be the 2022 Church Council members:
- a) Chairperson: Paul Chau
- b) Cantonese Congregation: Chris Or
- c) Mandarin Congregation: Fanyu(Kimi) Meng
- d) Children Congregation: Cindy Li
- e) Finance Committee (Treasurer): Christine Liew
- f) Facility Committee Chair: Auden Wang
- The Church Council proposes to accept Nomination Committee’s recommendation to appoint Kenny Ho to be the Trustee Board member effective from Jan 1, 2023, to Dec 31, 2025. Gary Chan to be the Human Resources Board member effective from July 1, 2023, to June 30, 2026.
- The Church Council proposes to accept the 2023 Church Budget.