English Congregation Announcement
- Hope and Soul Fellowship are joining forces to host a Bake Sale in the sanctuary and gymnasium after worship on July 10th. All proceeds will be used toward supporting children in need by covering the registration fee for VBS this year.
- Prayer Halo time and Bible Studies will occur every Monday night at 7:00 pm.
– Prayer Room: 330-097-4663 ; Password: Christ
- Churchwide Zoom Prayer Meeting is on every Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
– Prayer Room: 948-974-2989 ; Password: 282762
Announcement from The Church Council
- The next Special Membership Meeting is scheduled for today at 1:30 pm (Zoom link sent by the Membership Committee). There is (so far) 1 voting item:
- The Church Council is proposed to accept the recommendation from the HR Board on Rev. To’s second-year review as the Cantonese Pastor.
Announcement from The Children Ministry
- VBS – The 3 official positions for VBS this year are as follows: Camp Director – Karine Chan, Musical Supervisor- Shevana Au Yang. Outdoor Expedition Coordinator – Lydia Nie. Be sure to continue to pray and support our 3 operational leaders mentioned above, as well as Pastor Hanna and the team of volunteers as much as possible.
- Band Camp – We are excited to announce another week of summer program this year in addition to our 2 weeks of VBS. We want to introduce VBS “Band Camp” for children Grade 1-6th from July 25-29 (from 10 am to 3:30 pm). Children will focus on learning to serve God through their creativity and talents in playing musical instruments, drama, and art. Separate registration for our VBS “Band Camp” (Jul 25-29) is required. The participants will be able to serve God during “Spark Studios” and Christmas Joint Worship. The cost per child is only $30 per person. Dateline for registration is July 1, 2022. For more information please get in touch with Pastor Hanna Ng at 780-720-7297.