English Congregation Announcement
- Prayer Halo time and Bible Studies will occur every Monday night at 7:00 pm.
– Prayer Room: 330-097-4663 ; Password: Christ
- Churchwide Zoom Prayer Meeting is on every Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
– Prayer Room: 948-974-2989 ; Password: 282762
Announcement from The Church Council
- The Church Council is preparing a Celebration Ceremony for Rev. Peter Ng as our Emeritus Pastor on June 18 (Saturday) at 10 am in the sanctuary. Afterwards, we will have lunch at Emperor’s Palace Restaurant together at noon. The cost is $20 per person and the deadline to sign up is June 11th. If you have any enquiry or you want to sign up, please get in touch with Ho Fung, Chris Or, Cindy Li, or Bianca Ho.
- The next Special Membership Meeting is scheduled for June 26th at 1:30 pm (Zoom link to be sent by the Membership Committee). There is (so far) 1 voting item:
- The Church Council is proposed to accept the recommendation from the HR Board on Rev. To’s second-year review as the Cantonese Pastor.
Announcement from The Children Ministry
- VBS – The registration of “Spark Studios” VBS (Aug 8-20) has almost reached our capacity. Don’t miss out on this wonderful experience. Volunteers from Grade 7 and up are still open. Please register your children or fill out the volunteer form at https://ecbchurch.org/children/events/spark-studios/ as soon as possible.
- Band Camp – We are excited to announce another week of summer program this year in addition to our 2 weeks of VBS. We would like to introduce VBS “Band Camp” for children Grade 1-6th from July 25-29 (from 10 am to 3:30 pm). Children will focus on learning to serve God through their creativity and talents in playing musical instruments, drama, and art. Separate registration for our VBS “Band Camp” (Jul 25-29) is required. The participants will have the opportunity to serve God during “Spark Studios” and Christmas Joint Worship. The cost per child is only $30 per person. Dateline for registration is July 1, 2022. For more information please contact Pastor Hanna Ng at 780-720-7297.