- Prayer meeting will take place every Wednesday at 7:00 pm. We invite everyone to come and join us in prayer at our church!
- There will be a Short Term Mission opportunity to China in the summer this year (July 22nd to August 2nd). For more details, please feel free to contact Paster Nie directly.
- We are in need of ushers for Sunday mornings! Ushers are important to help visitors feel welcome, as well as receiving the offering and facilitating communion. Commitment can range from as little as once/month to every Sunday. Training will be provided. Ushering is a great way to serve others and the church! Please contact Mason if you would like more information or would like to sign up!
- The Edmonton Foodbank is in desperate need of volunteers. Our next group volunteer opportunity is May 25th, Saturday from 9am-12pm. Or if you have been trained and have time to spare, please go to their website and sign up for a shift. www.edmontonsfoodbank.com
Special Announcement from the Children Ministry:
- This year, Vacation Bible School (VBS) is themed “In the Wild”, which will take place on August 5th-17th, and we need a lot of help.
- 9 days of VBS plus 1 day of presentation
- Application can be found online at ecbchurch.org/children/events/2019-life-is-wild/
- Please contact Pastor Hanna for more details on the two paid positions and all the volunteer opportunities.
- Keep us in your prayer
- We are having Children Evening worship every Friday from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm. This evening worship is dedicated to children in Grade 1 to 6 and it will be led by Pastor Hanna and Rev, Ng. We also encourage the parents of those children to join us in worship as well.
Special Announcement from Church Council:
- The next Special Memebership meetng will take place on May 26th. There is (so far) 1 voting items for that meeting:
- to accept Bryan Wai the new HR Board member.
- Jan – Apr 2019 offering record was posted and was available for view at the notice board beside the side entrance of the Sanctuary. Please contact Mr. Fung or Bryan Wai for concerns or questions.