English Congregation Announcement
- Easter Joint Worship Service is next week (April 17th), and it will begin at 10:00 am. We’ll also have a Baptismal ceremony as well, where 3 of our brothers and sisters partake in their baptism and declare their faith. Come and celebrate with us on such a wonderful occasion!
- Highway Cleanup will happen on Saturday, May 7th, 8:00-noon. It is going to raise funds ($2100) for our church’s mission fund. If you want to participate in this event, please sign up on the bulletin board at the entrance of the main sanctuary or contact Rev. Nie.
- Prayer Halo time and Bible Studies will take place every Monday night at 7:00 pm.
– Prayer Room: 330-097-4663 ; Password: Christ
- Churchwide Zoom Prayer Meeting is on every Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
– Prayer Room: 948-974-2989 ; Password: 282762
Announcement from The Church Council
- The next Special Membership Meeting is scheduled for April 24th at 1:30 pm (Zoom link to be sent by the Membership Committee). There are (so far) 2 voting items:
- The Church Council proposes to accept the 2021 Financial Report, which was also sent to all church members via email.
- The Church Council proposes to accept the formation of the 2023 Nomination Committee with the following members:
- Council Representatives: Bianca Ho, Fanyu(Kimi) Meng
- Member Representatives: Paul Chau, Grace Chau, Theresa Chan.
- We invite members to represent our church to attend the “Online CNBC Annual Convention Gathering” on May 12-13th, hosted by the Canadian National Baptist Convention (CNBC). For registration details, please inquire with our pastors.