- Easter Joint Worship Service next week (April 1st), and it will begin at 10:00am. We’ll also have a Baptismal ceremony as well, where 4 brothers and sisters partake their baptism and declare their faith. Come and celebrate with us in such wonderful occasion!
- Come join us Friday, April 13th for a Night of Worship. Time is still tentative at this moment and we may start as early as 5:30pm that evening!
- 2 Short-Term Mission opportunities this summer:
- to Rae-Edzo (June 30th to July 10th). For more details, please contact Paster Lum directly.
- to China (July 26th to August 6th). For more details, please contact Paster Nie directly.
- The dates for MTTP (Make Tax Time Pay Program) Initiative in 2018 are March 17th and 24th, April 21st and 28th (Saturday 9:15am to 1:00pm). For more information or book an appointment with 780-666-1708 or email email@example.com.
- The Edmonton Foodbank is in desperate need of volunteers. If you have been trained and have time to spare, please go to their website and sign up for a shift. www.edmontonsfoodbank.com
Announcement from Church Council:
- The next Special Membership Meeting is today (approx start time is 12:30pm). The current item is as follows:
- The approval of the 2017 Financial Statement of ECBC; the Statement has been posted on the Church bulletin board, and any clarifications should be directed to the Daniel Lee.
- Our New office hours are as follow (begins April 30th):
- Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:00pm.
- Saturday is by appointment.
- Church Council has set up an ECBC Staff Retirement Committee and will organize the retirement event for our senior Pastor Rev Ng. Members are Bernadette Chan, Ivy Fong, Mandy Hong and Ge Hong Wang. Please continue to pray for the committee.
- Date: is Saturday, June 16th, 2018, 10:30 to 11;30 a.m. followed with lunch at ECBC
Announcement from the Children Ministry:
- The Children Ministry is having a teaching training session next week, immediately after the Easter Service. For more information please contact Pastor Hanna via text message 780-720-7297.
Announcement from the Cantonese Congregation:
- There is a Good Friday Service hosted by our Cantonese Congregation, which will take place at the Fellowship Hall on Friday, March 30th. Everyone is welcome!