- Prayer meeting will take place every Wednesday at 7:00 pm. We invite everyone to come and join us in prayer at our church!
- The dates for MTTP (Make Tax Time Pay Program) Initiatives in 2019 are March 9th and 23rd, April 13th and 27th (Saturday 9:15 am to 1:00 pm). For more information or book an appointment with 780-666-1708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be a Short Term Mission opportunity to China in the summer this year (July 22nd to August 2nd). For more details, please feel free to contact Paster Nie directly.
- We are in need of ushers for Sunday mornings! Ushers are important to help visitors feel welcome, as well as receiving the offering and facilitating communion. Commitment can range from as little as once/month to every Sunday. Training will be provided. Ushering is a great way to serve others and the church! Please contact Mason if you would like more information or would like to sign up!
- The Edmonton Foodbank is in desperate need of volunteers. If you have been trained and have time to spare, please go to their website and sign up for a shift. Our next group volunteering opportunity will be on March 3rd morning. www.edmontonsfoodbank.com
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CHURCH COUNCIL:
- Offering record from January to December of 2018 is now posted on the bulletin board outside of the library. If you have any question or discrepancy, please contact our Finance representative, Fung Ho or Bryan Wai. The 2018 Offering Tax Receipt is now available for pick up.