- Prayer meeting will take place every Wednesday at 7:00 pm. We invite everyone to come and join us in prayer at our church!
- Our first Joint Worship of 2019 is scheduled to be on January 27th – the New Year Installation Service. Please note that the worship service starts at 10:00 am that day!
- Does anyone have any smartphones lying around in good working order? We have church planters here in Edmonton in need of them. Please contact Brian if you have one (or more) so we can pass them to those in need.
- Break Forth One [Jan 25-27, 2019] Check out the official website at http://www.breakforthcanada.com/
- We are in need of ushers for Sunday mornings! Ushers are important to help visitors feel welcome, as well as receiving the offering and facilitating communion. Commitment can range from as little as once/month to every Sunday. Training will be provided. Ushering is a great way to serve others and the church! Please contact Mason if you would like more information or would like to sign up!
- From this Sunday on until February 10th, We’ll have a Foodbank collection box at the main entrance in the sanctuary. We strongly encourage everyone to bring Non-Perishable Foods and help us completely fill the box.
- The Edmonton Foodbank is in desperate need of volunteers. If you have been trained and have time to spare, please go to their website and sign up for a shift. Our next group volunteering opportunity will be on January 19th morning. www.edmontonsfoodbank.com
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CHURCH COUNCIL:
- Offering record from January to December of 2018 is now posted on the bulletin board outside of the library. If you have any question or discrepancy, please contact our Finance representative, Fung Ho or Bryan Wai before January 20th. The 2018 Offering Tax Receipt will be available in February.
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM The Cantonese Congregation:
- To celebrate Chinese New year, we are hosting a lunch celebration on February 10th after the worship services. Tickets will be available next Sunday and it will be $5.00 per person. (Newcomers and children under 6 will be free). If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Alice Ma, Ivy Fong or Chris Or.