- Neighborhood Renewal Program plans to excavate and reconstruct the roadway in front of our church. As a part of their work, they are closing our access completely from 109ave, which mean we’ll need to enter our parking lot from the alley in the rear of the building. Please reference the image and instruction below:
- Follow the blue arrow from 113 Street NW to church parking lot.
- Red area will be closed with the Neighborhood Renewal Program.
- Green area may be closed also.
- The Edmonton Foodbank is in desperate need of volunteers. If you have been trained and have time to spare, please go to their website and sign up for a shift. www.edmontonsfoodbank.com
Announcement from the Children Ministry:
- Our Children Ministry is looking to fill two full-time temporary positions for the Summer program. The positions are Summer Day Camp director (9 weeks) and Summer Field Trips coordinator (6 weeks). Applicants must submit their resumes to Bernadette Chan at email@example.com no later than June 18, 2017. To see the full job descriptions of both positions, click the following links:
Special Announcement from Church Council:
- Short Term Mission Trips: Rae Edzo (Rev. Lum) and China (Rev. Nie, from July 24th to August 4th)
- ECBC 40th Anniversary Celebration will take place on Saturday, October 7th. We are requesting pictures from all members of the church for to create a collective photo album for this occasion. We are also hosting a (song) lyrics writing contest as well; you may submit the lyrics to Chris Truscott via email.