- Prayer meeting will take place every Wednesday at 7:00 pm. We invite everyone to come and join us in prayer at our church!
- The 58th Canada Chinese Christian Winter Conference is taking place at the Downtown Westin Hotel on December 27-31, 2018. For more information, please visit http://www.cccwc.ca/
- Break Forth One [Jan 25-27, 2019] Check out the official website at http://www.breakforthcanada.com/
- We are in need of ushers for Sunday mornings! Ushers are important to help visitors feel welcome, as well as receiving the offering and facilitating communion. Commitment can range from as little as once/month to every Sunday. Training will be provided. Ushering is a great way to serve others and the church! Please contact Mason if you would like more information or would like to sign up!
- The Edmonton Foodbank is in desperate need of volunteers. If you have been trained and have time to spare, please go to their website and sign up for a shift. www.edmontonsfoodbank.com
Announcement from The Cantonese Congregation:
- The Cantonese Congregation is hosting a Worship Service on Tuesday, December 25th, at 10:30 am in celebrating Christmas. There will be a Potluck Lunch immediately after the service.
Announcement from Church Council:
- There are 3 voting items in the Special Membership meeting today. They are as follows:
- The Church Council has accepted the nomination from the Nomination Committee for the follow representative for the 2019 Church Council and a new Trustee Board member; English Councilor: Ryan Chau, Mandarin Councilor: Fung Ho, Faculty Councilor: Billy Chan, (new) Trustee Board member: Bernadette Chan.
- The acceptance of the 2019 Budget, and
- A temporary term extension of the 2018 Council Chairperson to June 30th, 2019, or until a 2019 Council Chairperson is nominated/accepted by members of the church.