- The Thanksgiving Joint worship will take place at 10:00am next week. Feel free to come and join us and give thanks to our God next Sunday morning!
- The National collection week for Operation Christmas Child by Samaritan’s Purse is between November 13th-19th. Each shoe box is an opportunity to show God’s love to a child — Grab a shoe box and fill it with a well-balanced variety of items: school supplies, hygiene items, toys and other gifts (click here for more details). Please also include a minimum of $10.00 donation to help cover the costs of shipping and other project-related costs. Pack one today!
- The 57th Canada Chinese Christian Winter Conference is taking place at the Downtown Westin Hotel on December 27-31, 2017. For more information, please visit http://www.cccwc.info/
- Break Forth One [Jan 26-28, 2018]: Full registration for Super Early Bird is now open, the deadline for registration is October 17th. We will begin to coordinate and reach the group rate of 10 ($169 instead of $199) for a better saving. More information to come. Check out the official website at http://www.breakforthcanada.com/
- The Edmonton Foodbank is in desperate need of volunteers. If you have been trained and have time to spare, please go to their website and sign up for a shift. Our next Group Volunteering date is set for October 28th morning. www.edmontonsfoodbank.com
Special Announcement from Church Council:
- HR Board has completed the 2nd-year review for Children’s Pastor Mrs. Hanna Ng. Church Council has accepted the HR recommendation to renew Pastor Hanna to her 3rd-year term. This will also be a voting item at the upcoming October Special Membership Meeting.
- ECBC 40th Anniversary Celebration news: We are requesting pictures from all members of the church for to create a collective photo album for this occasion.
- We would also like to invite everyone to our 40th Anniversary Celebration Dinner at Dynasty Century Palace, which will take place on Saturday, October 7th at 6:00 pm. Tickets are on sale now; $40.00 per adult and $20.00 per children between the age of 3-12 (younger than 2 years old are free).
** Celebrating 40 Years **