- 2 Short-Term Mission opportunities this summer:
- to Rae-Edzo (June 30th to July 10th). For more details, please contact Pastor Lum directly.
- to China (July 26th to August 6th). For more details, please contact Pastor Nie directly.
- The Annual Highway Cleanup is scheduled to take place on Saturday, May 5th (weather permitting). We will need at least 40 volunteers in order to proceed. Sign up sheet is posted on the bulletin board in front of the library. You may also contact Rev. Nie for more details, or click here http://ecbchurch.org/english/events/highway-cleanup/
- The dates for MTTP (Make Tax Time Pay Program) Initiatives in 2018 are March 17th and 24th, April 21st and 28th (Saturday 9:15am to 1:00pm). For more information or book an appointment with 780-666-1708 or email email@example.com.
- The Edmonton Foodbank is in desperate need of volunteers. The next group volunteer opportunity is May 26th, speak to Mason for more details. Or if you have been trained and have time to spare, please go to their website and sign up for a shift. www.edmontonsfoodbank.com
Announcement from Church Council:
- Our New office hours are as follow (begins April 30th):
- Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:00pm.
- Saturday is by appointment.
- Church Council has set up an ECBC Staff Retirement Committee and will organize the retirement event for our senior Pastor Rev Ng. Members are Bernadette Chan, Ivy Fong, Mandy Hong and Ge Hong Wang. Please continue to pray for the committee.
- Date: is Saturday, June 16th, 2018, 10:30 to 11;30 a.m. followed with lunch at ECBC
Announcement from the Children Ministry:
- Youth Internship Program available for Junior High students.
- Students of Preschool, Kindergarten and Grade 1-6 are welcome to join the “Game On” day camp. There is going to be a basketball camp as well as a special friend camp for children with Autism.